BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

when do i let it go

last night i was really in need of a cuddle and just being held,but bill and i(my husband),had a fight a while back and he still hadnt said he was sorry and so i wasnt really speaking to him,like i normally would,much more cuddle or be romantic with him...........and well since he didnt seem to mind,i was going to pretend like i didnt mind as well.so there we were watching the news together after dinner, with naomi running and playing like she always does when we are both home together(she was esctatic) and talking in monosyllables.
when all i wanted to do was go lie beside him on the couch and have him hold me tight,i just sat stiffly i might add,on the other side of the room munching mangoes and complaing how i wished i could just go into labour and get it over with
and today it really makes me wonder,cos i had a horrible day at work and needed some consoling,why didnt i just forgive him(even though he didnt deserve it just yet) and let myself get a warm embrace at least i know i would have slept better...........................................................

so i am wondering when is the right time to let it go........................

1 comments:

thehecticeclecticgirl said...

For me, when I'm more worried about why I can't let it go, than I am about whatever it is that happened - it's time to let it go... Not that I still can't have my say, or explain my side of the situation! I do! But, it's time to let go of my frustration and my willingness to stage a demonstration by sitting on the other side of the room (your story resonated with me because I SO do this!). Besides, it's a subtlety that my husband doesn't get anyway, so I sit on the other side of the room to protest, he doesn't say anything (because to him, I'm just sitting on the other side of the room), I get frustrated because he doesn't say anything, and it just ends with more frustration for me!(did I mention I have issues?)

And also, he just too stinkin' cute to stay mad at...

pregnant softtly

pregnant softtly

are we still allowed to dream with kids and work and hubby