BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 5, 2010

friday the fifth

so i have finally won the battle between me,myself and i and decided to blog about anything and everything,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,why?
i guess because it makes me feel as good as i should and i aint really feeling like that right now
i am 9 months preggy and so heavy that i tink if i dont find a way to amuse myself,i l start inducuing myself right here at work and hopefully the little angel will pop out and i can finally sleep on my tummy.
usually on fridays,lazy ol me... am always glad,ready to kick off those high heels(that has been a while)
and just chill at home,never really been the outgoing type,even though i do ove to be outdoors.
this pregnancy has been filled with what all pregnancies are filled with i guess,hormonal u-ah-ah(excuse the french)and cant wait to see him(scan says her)

0 comments:

pregnant softtly

pregnant softtly

are we still allowed to dream with kids and work and hubby